Read our Winter 2016 issue of Bethesda Life - click here.
In this issue:
- "Saving Limbs" - Coordinating a multidisciplinary team approach to treating PAD
- "Cool News for A-Fib" - Cryoablation is a new, minimally invasive alternative treatment for atrial fibrillation.
- "Leading the Way" - The Bethesda Hospital Foundation receives a $1 million gift and welcomes a new chairman and new board members.
- "Leading Legacy" - Bethesda's Center for Medical Education is creating a program to attract top medical talent and expertise to the community.
- "Become a Benefactor" - Benefactors Pavilion Society donors receive top care and amenities.